SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
We provide a CITB SSSTS Course which will equip first line managers/supervisor’s, or those seeking to become a manager/supervisor with an introductory level of health and safety, demonstrating how it is an essential function of effective supervision. It will provide a knowledge base and equip individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to contribute to a safely managed construction or civil engineering site.
The SSSTS Course can be held at our bespoke training center or your premises.
This Course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on their sites.
During This Training Course staff will learn:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes
- Tool box talks
- Risk assessments relating to construction site issues:-
1. Working at Height
4. Occupational Health
5. Fire6. Electricity
7. Confined Space
- Control of subcontractors
- Health issues
- Construction accidents
Who Is This Training Course for?
- First line managers and Supervisors
- Individuals progressing towards a first line management or supervisory position
How is the course assessed?
- Multiple-choice assessment paper
Successful participants will be awarded a CITB SSSTS Card / Certificate
How long does the course last?
- Our Course lasts 2 Days.
Support and resources provided:
- Site Safety Simplified (GE706)
- Tool Box Talks (GT700)