The Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) scheme is in place to promote lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. Under the scheme, members of the military can receive financial support to contribute towards their higher-level learning. This is designed to support progression of a military career, or with moving into a new career upon leaving the Forces.
All service personnel are automatically enrolled for ELC and are eligible once 6 years of service is completed. The value of these credits depends on the length of your time in service, credits will be allocated a maximum of 3 times.
There are two distinct tiers of ELC funding depending on your time in service. This will be either £1,000 per year, or £2,000 per year. Enhance Learning Credits will cover 80% of the total course fees of your chosen course, up to a maximum of £2,000. The remaining balance will be invoiced to you and is required to be paid at the start of your chosen course.
If you are interested in using your Enhanced Learning Credits to study with us, the best next step is to speak to one of our Advisors. They will be able to guide you on the type of course which will best suit your skills and career goals, as well as guiding you through every step of the application process.
PGL Midlands are approved for the following courses and NVQs:
- NOCN Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 3 Diploma in Construction Plant or Machinery Maintenance
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Testing, Inspecting and thorough Examination Occupations (Construction) -Testing, Inspecting and thorough Examination
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) – Building and Civil Engineering
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management – Buying
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management (Construction) – Building and Civil Engineering
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management (Construction) – Demolition
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management (Construction) – Highways Maintenance and Repair
- NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management (Construction)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)