A really informative course that really brings CDM to life
This course provides a detailed understanding of the CDM 2015 Regulations and associated guidance when planning, designing and management projects. It will also offer a practical stage gate review for implementation of CDM for any size projects across both the pre-construction and construction phases.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Statutory Undertakers, Contracts, Clients, Designers, Site Managers, Site Agents, Supervisors, Health and Safety professionals or anyone who wishes to advance their working knowledge of CDM.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Overview of CDM legal requirements
- Introduction to the ACOP and Guidance
- Definition and applicability
- Duty holders and responsibilities
- Project lifecycle and implementation
- Pre-construction info (PCI), Health and Safety file (HSF) and Construction Phase Plan (CPP)
- Part 4 Regulation overview
- Site requirements and review arrangements
DURATION: 1/2 Day or 1 Day
DELIVERY METHODS: Open Course | Online | On Site
CERTIFICATION: 3 year certificate accredited by PGL
COMPETENCY: Learners are able to understand and recognise CDM and how best to fulfil the requirements and guidance associated across a variety of projects.