CITB (SEATS) – Site Environmental Awareness Training
£175 + vat
The SEATS training course will provide delegates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites and has been designed to provide the basic environmental knowledge that sub-contractors are required to know and demonstrate to major contractors.
Delegates will also be trained to identify both the environmental impacts of their work and improvement opportunities, as well as how to control and minimise their impact on the environment.
This course includes the following elements:
- The significance and importance of the environment.
- A basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems.
- Site waste management.
- Prevention of pollution and water management.
- Use of energy and resources.
- Being a responsible contractor and a good neighbour – including statutory nuisance, communications, archaeology and heritage.
The SEATS course is delivered through classroom-based or online tutorials and case studies. Candidates must attend in full. The final part will include a multiple-choice test.