Employers are legally responsible to comply with COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) legislation. This COSHH training course provides training in the main principles of COSHH. This qualification focuses on the information employees need to know and will prepare them to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplace.
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Safe use
- Personal Protective Equipment