Lead with confidence
This IOSH Leading Safely course aims to provide a complete understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive safety, health and risk management, and of strategic safety and health management, and its integration into holistic business management systems and procedures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The IOSH Leading Safely is for senior staff with strategic responsibility for health and safety within organisations. It is relevant across a broad range of organisations and sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Health and Safety Leadership – Your role and safety and health responsibilities.
- Getting Health and Safety Right – Guidance on the effective planning and implementation of policies and workplace practice.
- Incident Management and Recovery – Your responsibilities and the potential penalties for non-compliance with health and safety laws.
- Personal Commitment- Your commitment to managing targeted plans for improving your organisation’s health and safety performance.
DURATION: 1 day course.
DELIVERY METHODS: Open Course | On Site.
- For us to deliver a IOSH course in-house, there must be no more than 12 delegates attending.
ASSESSMENT: At the end of the IOSH Leading Safely course candidates, will use a diagnostic tool via a mobile app to identify, review and assess their current health and safety performance. The tool recommends specific actions that they should then take.
At the end of the course, candidates make a commitment to a personal action plan that will improve their organisation’s safety and health management.
CERTIFICATION: IOSH Leading Safely Certificate.
Good understanding of spoken and written English.