Gain confidence when inspecting basic tube & fitting
PGL’s basic tube and fitting scaffold inspection course is designed to give those responsible a competent working knowledge to inspect scaffolding to ensure compliance with TG20:21, associated best practice and relevant compliant designs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Site Managers, Site Agents, Supervisors, Foreman, Health and Safety professionals, or anyone who wishes to advance their working knowledge of basic scaffold inspections. Some previous experience of scaffolds is recommended, but not mandatory.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- TG20:21 & SG4 standards
- How to identify various components
- Working knowledge of scaffold systems
- Sequence of erection and fixing
- Tie systems and loads
- Inspection and compliance sheets
- Theory and examples of scaffolds
- Hazards and risk.
- DURATION & NUMBERS: 1 Day | 12 People Max
- DELIVERY METHODS: Open Course | Online
- CERTIFICATION: 3 year certificate accredited by PGL
Learners are able to inspect basic scaffolding in accordance with their company procedures. Initially, supervision and monitoring may be required whilst gaining further experience.