Give PGL the reigns on your Safety Stand Down
The UK’s 1st to offer such a complete package. PGL’s One Day Safety Stand Down (SSD) package will deliver an insightful, thought provoking and exciting suite of topics centred around Health and Safety, encompassing both theoretical and practical learning methods. All you have to do is select your topics from the selection below and then prepare your site, your staff and your supply chain for the events of the day.
Our SSD can be delivered in variety of different ways:
- On site, with all people in attendance
- On site, with a round robin approach
- Multiple sites, across different days as part of a UK roll out program
WHO SHOULD BOOK PGL?
Any Organisation looking to enhance their Safety Stand Down from a mundane generic day to something a little bit more informative, enjoyable and credible.
TOPICS (Mix and match):
- CDM – Interactive Workshop. Aimed at Supervisors-Managers
- Plant Safety – Red Zone Training. Aimed at non-plant users
- WAH – Inspection and equipment care. Aimed at Users
- Safety Moments – Group discussions (Round Robin). Aimed at mixed groups
- Healthy Head – Mental Health. Aimed at all
- First Aid – Time to save. Aimed at Non-First Aiders (Using practical skills/Defibs)
- Underground Services – Target ZERO. Aimed at those working around services
- Respiratory – Control the Killer. Aimed at all with in-depth info and awareness
- Controls – Health. Aimed at those working in noise, vibration and poorly ventilated areas
- Confined Space – Plan the space. Aimed at anyone (Available at additional cost (Mobile wagon))
- Behavior Based Safety (Under Development)
Please ask for more information on any specific topics and we’ll send you our insight leaflet. If you would rather a bespoke package that focuses on one topic for the whole SSD, please get in touch.
We recommend you select 3 topics for your day, each lasting 1.5hrs (Estimate). We will also provide a Q&A stand for 1hr towards the end of the event with our specialist team for any questions on:
- Health, Safety, Wellbeing – general
- Qualifications and competence
- NVQs and career progression
- Funding and Levy
STAND DOWN DETAILS
DURATION: 1/2 Day or 1 Day options available
DELIVERY METHODS: On Site
CERTIFICATION: Safety Stand Down workshop certificate (CPD)
BOOKING INFO AND GUIDE
It’s great that you’re considering partnering with PGL to bring a memorable Safety Stand Down day to your employees and supply chain partners from a provider who specialises in Health and Safety, who knows the importance and have worked in your industry. So what next:
- Get in touch with our team
- Explain your ambitions, locations and sizes of groups (Inc required facilities)
- Agree on topics and a date
- Site back and let us get to work – we’ll send you a plan of the day with joining instructions
- A Safety Stand Down Day delivered by specialist trainers with CPD certificates for all post completion
Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the intended date of your Stand Down, as a guide. PGL may work with other selected partners of whom support our packages.
Call for details : 0121 240 0375