IOSH Managing safely Online course
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely course?
Our IOSH Managing Safely courses in Essex are suitable for anyone who assumes responsibility for the safety of other members of staff within the workplace.
Candidates will not need to have any prior knowledge of today’s health and safety procedures to enroll on the course. The content will cover all the important principles of the topic.
Our IOSH Managing Safely course lasts 4-5 days and covers all the major elements of health and safety training, including:
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- The law on health and safety at work
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Identifying hazards
- The costs of accidents
- How losses occur
- Safety management models and risk management
- The nature of commonly encountered hazards
- Human factors affecting safety performance
- Accident causation and investigation
- Protecting our environment
Enquire now for a date that suits you