A business critical requirement to safe management of TW
Our CITB Accredited Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course (TWSTC) is specifically designed to empower on-site personnel with the responsibility of Supervising various categories and types of Temporary Works that they are competent in. This leading course equips Temporary Works Supervisors (TWS) with comprehensive insights into their role as a TWS, the involvement of other key stakeholders such as Temporary Works Co-ordinators (TWC)/Designers, and an in-depth understanding of BS5975:2019, the authoritative standard.
This highly informative course comes with endorsements from recognised organisations like the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Temporary Works Forum, UK Construction Group (UKCG), and Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA).
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is ideal for Project Managers, Site Engineers, Designers, Senior Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety professionals and any delegates engaged with contractors responsible for the planning, designing and managing Temporary Works. If you hold or aspire to undertake a Temporary Works Coordinator role, this course is tailor-made for you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
By enrolling onto this Temporary Works Co-ordinators (TWCs) you will learn:
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business related
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975
DURATION: 1-day course.
DELIVERY METHOD: We offer multiple convenient learning options, including Open Courses across the Midlands and wider UK, On-Site training, and Online Remote Delivery.
ASSESSMENTS: Theoretical assessment, ensuring competency.
CERTIFICATION: Successful completion of the course you will gain a CITB approved certificate as a Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS).
- Participants are expected to possess a good spoken and written English as required by the Scheme Rules.
- Tailored In-House Courses: For organisations seeking customised training aligned with their unique processes/procedures, we can create specialised in-house courses
- Refresher (R) Eligibility: There is currently no refresher course available.
Temporary works represent a mission-critical aspect of business operations and co-ordination. Take a look at the Temporary Works Forums “Safe Management of TW for Small to Medium Sized Enterprise” blog https://lnkd.in/ensPbvGF
SHORT COURSE GRANT: This course is eligible for the following short course grant via CITB:-
- Grant Rate & Tier: £60 (Tier 1) | Grant Code: Automatic Payment
SKILLS & TRAINING FUND: Are you a CITB-Registered employer, up to date with your Levy return and employ between 1-250 direct staff or CIS (No PAYE). If you answered yes, this training MAY be offset with funding as part of an application for between £2,500 up to £25,000 for training your workforce. Click our link for more information and/or contact the PGL team for our dedicated application support service: Skills and Training fund – CITB
GETTING IN TOUCH
Click here to email: email@example.com
Call: 0121 240 0375