Building and Civil Engineering
The NOCN – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision -Building and Civil Engineering qualification enables delegates to demonstrate and recognise skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrate competence in a real workplace environment.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Any person or employee who works as a foreman or in a supervisory capacity and needs to obtain a Gold CSCS card and a nationally recognized qualification. The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision – Building and Civil Engineering qualification is designed to occur in a real workplace environment. This means delegates must be employed to take this qualification.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace.
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace.
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace.
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace.
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace.
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace.
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace.
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace.
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace.
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace.
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace.
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace.
DURATION: We advise between nine and twelve months from induction to complete most Level 4 NVQs. The duration within this time depends on delegate experience, circumstances, and type of work.
DELIVERY METHODS: ASSESSMENT: This varies depending on how quickly the learner can gather/upload evidence. But there is no deadline – work at your own pace.
CERTIFICATION: Nationally recognized accredited NVQ that does NOT expire As a result of completing the NOCN – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision – Building and Civil Engineering, delegates can apply for the CSCS Gold Card as long as they perform supervisorial work on the site.
- Speak to our team for more information.
- Payment plans may be available.
Are you serving now, or were you in the Armed Forces previously and eligible for ELCAS funding? If the answer is Yes, great news, this NVQ can be funded using ELC’s (Less your 20%). Please ensure you have an existing login via your ELCAS portal prior to enquiring; this will speed up the process and minimize delay.
GETTING IN TOUCH
Click here to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0121 240 0375