Dry Lining Boarder
The NOCN_Cskills Award – Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Interior Systems (Construction) – Dry Lining Boarder qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognize your skills, knowledge, and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Dry Lining Boarder within the construction industry, it has been developed for achievement in a real workplace environment which means the learner must be employed to undertake this qualification.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace.
- Moving, Handling, and Storing Resources in the Workplace.
- Installing Plasterboard Linings in the Workplace
We advise between nine and twelve months from induction to complete most Level 2 NVQs. The duration within this time depends on delegate experience, circumstances, and type of work.
- Methods of course delivery are customized to suit the needs of the learners.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
As a result of completing the NOCN_Cskills Awards – Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Construction) – Dry Lining Boarder, delegates can apply for the CSCS Blue Card at the end of the NVQ.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.