WAH is the biggest cause of workplace safety related deaths’
This NPORS accredited Safe Working at Height (N404) with Harness and Fall Arrest (N723) course aims to provide the knowledge and skills required to work safely, at any height as part of personal safety measures. This can be split.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is for people who are preparing to carry out work at heights, safely in the workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Have basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities when working at height.
- Be able to define height work and identify the hazards of work above ground level and outline the general requirements necessary to control them.
- Be able to identify accident causation in work at height.
- Set up exclusion zone explaining actions required for emergency actions, identifying any overhead hazards.
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for working at height use.
- Demonstrate working at height and explain all safety issues that could rise
DURATION: 1 Day.
DELIVERY METHODS: Open Course | On Site.
- If this course is delivered on site at your premises, you must ensure you have a safe working area, suitable in size to the scheme rules and correct, safe and examined equipment. Note, this is your responsibility as the booker. Please speak with our team if you are unsure or require more information.
ASSESSMENT: Multiple choice assessment.
CERTIFICATION: NPORS N404 Safe Working at Height Course- valid for 5 Years.
OTHER INFO: Good understanding of spoken and written English.
Call for details : 0121 240 0375 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org