The NOCN_Cskills Awards – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision – Residential Development qualification enables delegates to demonstrate and recognise skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrate competence in a real workplace environment.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
There are no formal entry requirements to take this qualification. This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace.
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace.
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace.
- Providing and Monitoring Construction-related Customer Service in the Workplace.
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace.
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace.
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace.
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace.
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace.
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace.
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace.
- Handing Over Property to Recipients following Construction or Maintenance Related Activities in the Workplace.
- The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in two of the following optional units:
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace.
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace.
- Managing Personal Professional Development in the Workplace.
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace.
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace.
DURATION: This varies depending on how quickly the learner can gather/upload evidence. But there is no deadline – work at your own pace.
DELIVERY METHODS: Face to Face/Zoom or Teams/Portal
ASSESSMENT: You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
CERTIFICATION: You will receive all of the following benefits:
- Nationally recognised accredited NVQ that does NOT expire
- As a result of completing the NOCN_Cskills Awards – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision – Residential Development, delegates can apply for the CSCS Gold card.
Speak to our team for more information. Payment plans may be available.
Are you serving now, or were you in the Armed Forces previously and eligible for ELCAS funding? If the answer is Yes, great news, this NVQ can be funded using ELC’s (Less your 20%). Please ensure you have an existing login via your ELCAS portal prior to enquiring; this will speed up the process and minimise delay.