Controlling lifts safely
The NOCN_Cskills Awards – Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Planning Lifts (Construction) qualification enables delegates to demonstrate and recognise skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrate competence in a real workplace environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This qualification enables delegates to upgrade their CPCS or NPORS-CSCS trained operator card with an NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations, certifying competence as an Appointed Person.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Plan lifting activities.
- Plan and establish health, safety, welfare and environmental systems for lifting operations.
- Plan work activities and resources to meet work requirements.
- Evaluate and select work methods.
- Plan the preparation of the site for the project.
- Identify, allocate and plan the deployment and use of plant, equipment or machinery.
DURATION: This varies depending on how quickly the learner can gather/upload evidence. But there is no deadline – work at your own pace.
DELIVERY METHODS: Face to Face/Zoom or Teams/Portal
ASSESSMENT: Your allocated Assessor will work with you to to plan what and how you will provide evidence for each unit. Throughout the NVQ process, your Assessor will review and update your Portfolio (Portfolio is the term used for the evidence document). Once you have completed all of the units, the Assessor will review the portfolio and provide feedback. Our Internal Quality Assurer will then verify the contents and authorise the qualification.
- Nationally recognised accredited NVQ that does NOT expire
- As a result of completing the NOCN_Cskills Awards – Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Planning Lifts (Construction), delegates can apply for the CSCS Gold Card.
FINANCE & FUNDING
Speak to our team for more information. Payment plans may be available.
ELCAS: Are you serving now, or were you in the Armed Forces previously and eligible for ELCAS funding? If the answer is Yes, great news, this NVQ can be funded using ELC’s (Less your 20%). Please ensure you have an existing login via your ELCAS portal prior to enquiring; this will speed up the process and minimise delay.