Fire Marshal Course
This course will benefit all employees, particularly those that are designated as a Fire Marshal. They will be more aware of their own safety and duties within the regulatory reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
FIRE MARSHAL COURSE CONTENT
- Fire Marshals’ role
- The triangle of fire
- Spread of fire
- Prevention of fire
- Fire legislation including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Safety features within buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Discovering a fire and raising the alarm
- Fire extinguisher classification, including choosing the right extinguisher
- When not to use a fire extinguisher
- Checking fire extinguishers & alarms
- Evacuation procedure
- Action at Assembly Points